Personal data protection
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The requirements of European regulations and Spanish legislation make it essential to be up to date in this highly technical area in order to avoid significant penalties. Over the last few years, we have developed Data Protection programmes in Spanish companies as well as in many countries of the European Union, assisting them in the implementation of their Data Protection policies and procedures in a real and effective form.
Among the services provided in Data Protection, the following shall be highlighted:
- Adaptation of internal regulations and policies of the company to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Drafting or reviewing of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- Practical implementation of the policy: preparation of action sheets adapted to the different departments.
- Drafting of BCRs and procedures with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD) for the approval of international transfers of intra-group data.
- Data Protection Officer service.
- Advice on any data protection issues.
- Training for key people and departments.
- Process audits.