Our team supports foreign investors in their Spanish ventures from the very first day, providing senior legal, strategic, and integral services.
Waterwhale Europe Foreign Investment services include:
- Incorporation of companies, subsidiaries, and branches in Spain.
- Consular apostilles and legitimations.
- Obtaining the Spanish foreigner’s identification number (NIE) for foreign investors and representatives of the company.
- Declarations of foreign and Spanish investments abroad.
- Negotiations and covenants with public entities.
- Legal advice on public subsidies.
- Processing of visas and residence permits for investors.
- Residence and work permit for foreign employees.
- Intra-group temporary transfers of workers.
- International taxation.
- Registration of company’s head office in our own offices during the launch and start-up phase.
- Accounting, labour and tax management in English and Spanish.
- Mediation, arbitration, and legal proceedings before Spanish Courts.